Followers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Challenge #39 Anything Goes

Welcome to Artbymiran's Anything Goes Challenge 

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #37!!
you can see the announcement of winners here

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #38
Be sure to check back for our Winner announcement next
Friday August 27th

Please feel free to add your projects using an Artbymiran image to our Facebook Fan Page Anything Goes challenge
- another great way to share your creations with us

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week

Julie Gleeson



I am very excited to be asked by Mi Ran to create a card as Guest Designer. I love creating cards and the Art by Miran Images are one of my Favourites.


I have been a Design Team Member on Various Blogs for the past 2 years.

I have had a passion for Card Making for 23years since my first son was born.


I Have 5 Children and a Patient Husband. I love doing all sorts of crafts for enjoyment and relaxation.
My Favourite things to add to my cards are Butterflies and Flowers! I colour mainly with ProMarkers. I also have a Passion for Making 3D Images for my Cards.
I hope you enjoy my Card and will drop by my Blog For a visit!
Something Beautiful By Julie


Big Aussie Hugs Julie xox

Julie's  gorgeous creation showcasing Fairy Lily


Please stop over to Julie's  blog and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 


 Now for some breath-taking creations

from our fabulous designers ........

Our amazing owner and artist
showcasing Love in a Cup 




showcasing Archangel





showcasing Serenade




showcasing Beautiful Amy





showcasing Maple 


showcasing Bunting Becky 




showcasing Flutterby 





showcasing Flo 
Whimsy Stamp Red Rubber Stamp 




showcasing Venus




showcasing Jazmine





Highlight of our rules

All entries must be hand colored, sorry no digital projects.
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post.
Please post a direct link to your card/project on your blog using the inlinkz tool.
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish.
You can only enter our challenge a Maximum of 3 times per challenge,
more then 3 will be deleted.
You may use any image you like (extra images if you win and use an artbymiran image