Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Meet Janice

Hello, today I would love for you to meet a very special gal Janice



My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights) 

I live in the UK

I have been married for 12 years to an amazing man who is very understanding of my crafting addiction lol
We have a son who is 7yrs and I discovered the digital crafting world in 2008 shortly after my son was born.

I started off in the Digital Scrapbooking Community but my first love has always been card making….
As far back as I can remember my mum always made a card and cake for our Birthday, which always meant more than any bought one.
I quickly found my way back into card making by creating my own Digital Stamps were I discovered alcohol markers!
I find it so relaxing and my new years resolution was to colour more so that is what I am doing lol
I hope you enjoy my inspiration love Janice 




Little Q & A with Janice!

1. How long have you been crafting?
as long as I can remember but on line crafting 5 years.

2. What is your favourite colouring medium?
I love my Alcohol Markers mainly my Copics 

3. What are some of your favourite embellishments you use?
Paper Roses, Die cuts, Ribbons, White Gel Pen & Glossy Accents. 

4. What is your favourite style?
I do not think i have a style as such ...if it looks pleasing to my eye its done lol
It mainly depends of the image I am using but it is almost always Girlie

5. Do you prefer to work with sketches or free for all?
I like a bit of both to be honest as I am always up for a challenge lol


We would love for you to become a follower of our blogs and be sure to swing over to artbymiran's  showcase blog, each day one member of the design team shares inspiration.

We have artbymiran Facebook Group, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!

Thanks for Visiting!